Each card saves you about $300 in tasting costs and other discount offers. Remember your friends and family who would love to receive these cards as gifts, too. All wineries are ready to receive your coupons beginning Oct. 22; expiring Oct. 31, 2019.
Check out the line-up of our fantastic wineries, tap rooms and tasting rooms for this year:
1. Save up to $16 at Baroda Founders Wine Cellar (in Baroda)
2. Save up to $20 + 10% off take-home bottles of wine at Lake Michigan Vintners (in Baroda)
3. Save up to $16 + buy 4 wine bottles for the price of 3 at Hickory Creek Winery (in Buchanan)
4. Save up to $16 at White Pine Winery (in St. Joseph)
5. Save up to $20 at 12 Corners Vineyards (in Benton Harbor)
6. Save up to $12 at Vineyard 2121 (in Benton Harbor)
7. Save up to $10 at Contessa Wine Cellars (in Coloma)
8. Save up to $20 at Moonrise (in Watervliet)
9. Save up to $14 at St. Julian Winery (in Paw Paw, Union Pier, Dundee, Frankenmuth, Rockford, Troy)
10. Save up to $13 at Warner Vineyards (in Paw Paw, South Haven, New Buffalo, Holland, Marshall)
11. Save up to $10 at Cogdal Vineyards (in South Haven)
12. Save up to $20 at McIntosh Wine Cellars (in South Haven)
13. Save up to $20 at Fenn Valley Vineyards (in Fennville and Saugatuck)
14. Save up to 25% total purchase at Virtue Cider (in Fennville)
15. Save up to $16 at Crane’s Winery (in Fennville)
16. Save up to $10 at Crane’s Wine & Cider (in Saugatuck)
Visiting all of our wonderful tasting rooms is so much fun, whether you’re going solo or in a group. There are many fun events scheduled as well, so be sure to check their websites for live music, parties, festivals, painting events, hayrides, etc.
Enjoy another wonderful season of Taste Michiana with your “Sip Happens” Coupon Card! Cheers!